ChardonIn 1812, The Township of Chardon, Ohio was formally established from the land now encompassing Chardon Township and Chardon City and became one of 24 townships within the county. At that time, Geauga County also included land that later became Lake County. In 1851, the Village of Chardon separated from the Township and became incorporated. With the 2000 census figure exceeding 5,000, the Village automatically became the City of Chardon on April 29, 2001. https://www.universityheights.com/
The following Information was provided by the Chardon Library Sesquicentennial Celebration Commemorative Edition Brochure.
No Matches Found